ePro Review Management (eProReviews.com)
ePro knows that reviews can make or break a would be customer. Don't let someone give you a bad review. If you let us show you how you can display your best reviews on your website, which is what is found in search engines when prospective customers are searching for your business, you can then get their attention and your sales will start to grow rather than retract.
Here are some interesting statistics from the hotel industry, for example:
- Average number of reviews for a hotel – 238
- Percent of travelers who find user reviews important 81%
- Percent of travelers who won’t book a hotel without a review 49%
- Percent of travel reviews written by women – 53%
- A one-point increase in a hotel’s average user rating on a 5-point scale (e.g., from 3.8 to 4.8) makes potential customers 13.5% more likely to book that hotel.
- More than one third of consumers will not book a hotel room without reading reviews first.
- 90% of travelers avoid booking hotels labeled as “dirty” in online reviews.
- A negative review or comment on the Twitter, Facebook or Youtube Web sites can lose companies as many as 30 customers.
- Consumers were willing to pay between 38% more for a 5-star rated hotel than for a 4-star rated hotel.
- Consumer reviews are significantly more trusted — nearly 12 times more –than descriptions that come from manufacturers.
- A negative review is the first review a reader looks at, even if one, so eProReviews.com has a solution! 401-453-5600